- If I did not do what I do, I would have liked to work as a geologist (volcanology, glaciology).
- I first skied at Alpine Meadows, California, in the winter of 1983-84. I haven't yet recovered.
- My favorite novel is Musil's "The Man Without Qualities."
- My favorite composer is Bartók.
- My first foreign language was French, but it rusted away a bit in the constant presence of English.
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
Steve tagged me a while ago, but I somehow missed that post. Seeing Hanna's response made me read Steve's post and so, here are five things you might not know about me: